Last Updated on March 6, 2023
A bathroom with a clean toilet is a bathroom that is the root of all hygiene. In most cases, the spraying action is created by flushing the toilet, it gives way to more germs and bacteria and they can quickly spread from the toilet to other regions of the bathroom which creates a number of health problems. It is advised for you to clean your toilet at least twice a week, but more frequently if you have a large family.
You probably despise the idea of cleaning out your filthy toilet bowl, we all do, as it can be a hefty job especially if the cleaning products require a timely application. Nonetheless, the chore should be on your bathroom cleaning checklist to avoid an untidy and bad odour scenario. There are a variety of cleaners available to make the job easier, including gels and sprays, as well as disposable wands and more automated options such as tablets. Depending on the severity, you may want to look for a natural cleaner and one that won’t stain your toilet or harm your drainage system.
A question mostly asked by the reviewers is: Does splash toilet cleaner work as well as it is advertised? Well, you already know the answer to this and it is a positive yes. The splash toilet cleaner manufacturers call their product ‘a miraculous cleaner’ that cleans the toilet like it was new and rightfully so! This product works like a charm and has gradually become a consumer favourite and this review will showcase some of the reasons why.
This review guide also consists of 4 alternative toilet bowl cleaners on the market to combat all types of bacteria, stains, and grime in your toilet bowl. I’ve already done the homework for you! Simply sit back, unwind, and select the cleaning product that will handle the dirtiest task in the house.
Continue reading down Splash toilet cleaner reviews, it will answer your all queries.
Splash Toilet Cleaner Reviews – 2023
- Quick results
- Guaranteed refund
On its website, it says that the Splash toilet cleaner is a septic-tank-approved foaming powder that removes rust, calcium deposits, and limescale from your bathroom or sinks while also removing odours and leaving a fresh scent behind. It consists of three simple steps to achieve the magical cleaning experience: first, simply flip the top open and scoop out about 30g (1 tablespoon) of powder. Then fill the toilet or sink with the entire scoop of Splash powder and let it sit for around 20 minutes. Finally, just flush your toilet to experience Splash’s foaming cleaner’s magic.
A lot of reviews as well as my personal experience of the product suggest that this product actually works as it is advertised which includes; proper packaging, product condition, and functions as specified on the company’s official website.
Hands-free function: The Splash Foaming Cleaner highlights its ‘no hand usage’ feature which means you can avoid gross hand washing of toilets and sinks. Many consumers agree that this process is helpful if they need a quick cleaning and because the product is in a powder form, it is easier and quicker to use it.
Stain and mineral removal: The product claims to break down the formation of germs, limestone, iron, and more to remove stains. Because of the product’s powder formula, the product easily dilutes and sticks to the grime as well as dirt around the toilet bowl and vanishes into a thick foam, getting rid of all stains and minerals.
Odour and bacteria-free: Splash toilet cleaner features dissolution and extermination of odour-causing bacteria, leaving a fresh scent in the bathroom. It washes away easily, cleaning the toilet and removing any kind of smells in the toilet.
Texture: This product is an effortless powder formula that dissolves quickly, leaving a clean toilet behind. The texture of the cleaner is a granulated powder form that quickly vanishes and dissolves away in the water without clumping away the pipelines.
Best Alternatives to Splash foaming cleaner
Lysol Power Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Successfully exterminates 99.9% of bacteria and viruses in the bathroom: Lysol Power Toilet Cleaner has been proved to remove 99.9% of all germs and viruses found in bathrooms to maintain health and hygiene.
- Guaranteed stain removal: In seconds, this cleaner cuts through difficult stains and toilet bowl rings, leaving your toilet bowl perfectly clean. This product’s use makes your toilet look as good as new.
- Special formula to kill germs: The thick, adhering gel coating the entire bowl and rim, cutting through even the toughest toilet stains and bowl ring to leave your toilet sparkling clean and sterilised.
- Gel works better than liquid: The easy-to-use tilted bottle makes cleaning and reaching difficult stains in hard-to-reach locations easier than before. Because of the powerful recipe, no scrubbing is required. The angle head of the bottle gives it more precision to reach every bit of the toilet.
- Leader in disinfecting: The product is a leader in providing squeaky clean and infection-free cleaning.
Clorox Ultra Clean Toilet Tablets
- Cleans the toilet bowl: Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner tablets cleanse, clean, and deodorise your toilet bowl while killing 99.9% of household bacteria minimising the risks of getting unwanted infections.
- Toilet tablets: This sterilising automated toilet cleaner makes cleaning simple and hassle-free; each tablet sanitises toilet bowl water in 5 minutes and lasts up to 6 weeks.
- Deodorising effect: These flushable toilet cleaning pills not only clean but also deodorise your bathroom for up to 3 months, making them an excellent addition to your cleaning supplies.
- Stain & Mineral remover: With the strength of the Clorox cleanser, this toilet bowl tablet helps prevent stubborn stains, such as hard water and mineral stains.
- Bleached cleaning: All you have to do for effective cleaning is drop a tablet into the tank to flush away filth and waste; using bleach for each flush helps to lengthen the time between deep cleans. When it dissolves completely, you can replace it with another one.
Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush Toilet Bowl Cleaning System
- Flushable pads for cleaning: Scrubbing bubbles fresh brush toilet cleaner is the only toilet cleaning device that includes flushable pads for easy and convenient cleaning.
- Effective stain removal: The toilet bowl cleaning device is capable of removing even the toughest stains such as mineral and chemical stains.
- Components: The parts included in this starter kit are a 19-inch handle, four pads, and a stand.
- Usage: When you’re done with it, flush the dirty pads away. For a more effective and deeper clean, use Fresh Brush Heavy Duty Refills (non-flushable pads) to achieve a complete cleaning experience.
2000 Flushes Bleach Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Eliminates bacterial formulation: 2000 Flushes bleach toilet cleaner is formulated with tough antibacterial agents that exterminate 99.9 percent of bacteria, keeping your toilet bowl sanitary and deodorized at all times.
- Cleanliness that lasts: 2000 Flushes toilet cleaner continuously cleans your toilet bowl each time you use it. The product helps freshen your toilet bowl and keeps the water crystal clear with every flush, for up to 4 months usage.
- Stain removal guaranteed: This toilet cleaner contains powerful chlorine bleach to keep your toilet bowl stain-free. It also makes scrubbing much easier by helping break down the residues and stains on and around the toilet bowl.
- Easy installation: 2000 Flushes Blue plus bleach toilet cleaner makes cleaning your toilet quick and easy just as you like it. All you have to do is remove the toilet tank top and flush the toilet. Before the tank refills, drop the bleach tablet into the right rear corner of the tank.
- Easy replacement: 2000 Flushes Blue Plus Bleach tablets are easy to replace with no removal necessary. Simply add another bleach tablet to your toilet’s tank when the previous tablet has completely dissolved.
Do I need to equip special safety measures when using this product?
All toilet cleaners contain either bleach and chlorine or hydrochloric acid and must be kept away from the skin, clothes, and eyes. For safety precautions, you may use a mask and gloves to avoid any mishaps.
Which one is the best out of this list and why?
The Lysol toilet cleaner tops the list as it contains HCL (hydrochloric acid) which is also present in the human body’s stomach. This is why it is perfect for effectively cleaning the stains from the toilet bowl and seat.
Can I use this product in other areas such as sinks or counter tops?
It is better to use the product for what purpose it is formulated for and it is not recommended to use it on other surfaces, however it can be used to dissolve or remove stains.
Do these products contain chlorine as an ingredient?
All the toilet cleaners contain chlorine as an active ingredient.